Can I appeal my commercial case if I am unhappy with the results?

If you settle the case at, before, or after mediation, you cannot. But if you go to trial and an adverse judgment or verdict is rendered, then you have a right to appeal. We have to file the notice of appeal within 30 days so it is very important that we discuss whether or not you have a good appeal or not. Less than 5% of the cases are reversed on appeal so we think it’s more important for you to give us all the information that you think is important for your case so that we can seek to resolve it, pre-trial, or at trial.