Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
Motor vehicle accidents are a common occurrence across the U.S. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, in 2014, there were more than 29,000 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States and over 32,000 deaths occurred as a result from these accidents. In fact, Med Help, ranks Car Accidents at #8 in The 25 Most Common Causes of Death. Since the vast majority of people need to drive each day, it important to learn about some of the leading factors which attribute to car accidents in efforts to prevent an accident from occurring.
Some of the Leading Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents can happen from a multitude of reasons. Some of these reasons are:
- Distracted Driving – Some of the common things which distract drivers are talking on a cell phone, texting, reaching for objects or eating. Stay safe by giving the road your full attention.
- Drunk Driving – When driving under the influence of alcohol you lose the ability to function properly and focus. Always assign a designated driver.
- Speeding – Speeding can kill. The faster your speed, the slower your reaction time may be to prevent an accident. Travel within the speed limits.
- Running Red Lights or Stop Signs – Red lights mean stop. Crashing lights or stop signs can cause side-impact car accidents or rollovers. Obey the signs.
- Wrong-Way Driving – Driving down the street in the wrong direction can cause head-on collisions. Stay alert and don’t drive distracted.
What to do if involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident
There are many things which need to be taken care of immediately following any type of auto accident. For information about what to do after an auto accident visit our link http://184.108.40.206/what-to-do-after-an-auto-accident/.
Auto accidents are a nightmare and dealing with doctors, insurance companies, police, repair shops, car rental companies, etc. can be very overwhelming. The personal injury attorneys at Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice and Purtz are here to help you get through this stressful situation.
Motor Vehicle Personal Injury Legal Services
If you or someone you know has been involved in a motor vehicle accident, please contact our office now. We have successfully resolved thousands of car accident injury cases and other serious personal injury cases for over 50 years and would like to help you get the compensation you deserve. Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice and Purtz will handle all of details and paperwork so you can focus on your recovery. We have six offices in Southwest Florida. Our offices are conveniently located in Fort Myers (two offices to serve you), Cape Coral, Naples, Lehigh and Port Charlotte. Call us today to set up an appointment for a free consultation.