Toys for Tots
For the ninth consecutive year, Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. offices throughout Southwest Florida are serving as collection points for the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation, which distributes toys to less fortunate children in the community.
We invite the public to participate by bringing new, unwrapped toys to any of the six Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz offices. Toys will be collected and distributed with the assistance of local social welfare agencies, church groups and other organizations. Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz locations accepting Toys for Tots donations include:
- Fort Myers – Downtown: 1515 Broadway Street, on the northeast corner of Broadway and Main Street.239-334-1146
- Fort Myers – McGregor: 2300 McGregor Blvd, next to the Edison Ford Winter Estates. 239-332-9437
- Cape Coral: 1603 Hancock Bridge Parkway, on the northeast corner of Del Prado Boulevard and Hancock Bridge. 239-574-5575
- Naples: 2590 Northbrooke Plaza Drive, Suite 105, in Borgata Square on the east side of I-75 off Immokalee Road. 239-514-0924
- Lehigh Acres: 4802 Lee Boulevard. 239-368-6101
- Port Charlotte: 2852 Tamiami Trail, Suite 1, in Emerald Square. 941-624-2393
Additionally, Ray Livosi, a Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz employee will be performing December 9th at the “21” Club in New York at the 3rd Annual 21 Gun Salute Luncheon for the United States Marines Toys for Tots program. Livosi, a Frank Sinatra tribute artist, will be performing in honor of Sinatra’s 100th birthday.
Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. provides a full complement of legal services to clients in its Fort Myers (two offices to serve you), Cape Coral, Naples, Lehigh Acres and Port Charlotte offices. Areas of practice include personal injury and accidents, wrongful death, wills and estates, real estate, insurance, guardianships, commercial and construction law, criminal law, and bankruptcy. For more information, visit www.JusticeStartsNow.com or call 239-334-1146.