Falls & Premises Liability

If you’ve suffered serious injury by slipping or falling or any other mishap on someone else’s property due to negligent maintenance or unsafe conditions, you may have a premises liability case. Property owners, occupiers and business owners liability, fall, "premise liablity", "fall liability", "southwest florida attorney", attorney, law, "legal representative", courthave the duty to exercise reasonable care to prevent injuries to persons on their property.

Due to the complexity of the Florida premises liability laws, it’s important to hire an experienced premises liability attorney to help advise you on your rights. To recover on a premises liability claim, it is critical to be able to prove how long the hazard or dangerous condition was present, and if the property owner knew or should have known of the dangerous condition prior to the accident.

Our premises liability attorneys handle claims arising from injuries sustained by uneven or broken pavement, wet or slippery floors, code violations on sidewalks or streets, and other conditions. While most homeowners and businesses carry liability insurance to protect them in the event someone is injured while on their property, most insurance companies or property owners will attempt to lay the blame on the victim.

liability, fall, "premise liablity", "fall liability", "southwest florida attorney", attorney, law, "legal representative", court, consultationIf you or someone you love has been injured on someone else’s property, call Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz and let our premises liability attorneys help you. We will explain your rights and work with you to seek a favorable outcome.

We provide a free consultation to discuss your case and determine what can be done to protect your rights.

Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. has six offices in Southwest Florida. The offices are located in Fort Myers (two offices to serve you), Cape Coral, Naples, Lehigh Acres, and Port Charlotte for your convenience. Call us first at 800-332-9404 or fill out a simple case form today.